There are a host of payment options available in an online casino. In this post, you will see the various methods of online casino deposits.
Casino Deposit Methods
The various methods open for online casino deposits are banking, cards, and e-wallets. Let’s have a look at the various payment platforms that come under these casino deposit methods. An important side note is that some of the deposit methods restrict the kind of bonuses you receive. Most ewallets are excluded from a no deposit casino bonus.
- Wire Transfer: Online casino deposits can be done through online money transfers. In fact, it is considered to be the most reliable, safe and quickest way to transfer money.
- eCheck: eChecks are very popular in Canada and some other countries and very simple and easy to make deposits at the casinos.
- InstaDebit: Many popular Canadian casinos have started accepting this payment method for deposits. It is considered very safe among the Canadian people.
- iDeal: This Dutch payment method is gaining a lot of popularity among the people of Netherland.
All types of trusted debit, credit, and prepaid cards can be used to make online casino deposits. Here are the various methods of online casino deposits using cards:
- VISA: Being the first credit card ever, VISA still maintains its status of the most used and highly trusted credit card around the world. It’s accepted in almost every casino.
- Mastercard: Almost all the casinos also take the biggest rival of VISA for making online casino deposits.
- American Express: It is a very well-reputed credit card. Amex is accepted very rarely. Its acceptance is the proof that the website is legit.
- Paysafecard: Online casinos widely accept Paysafe prepaid card in Europe and UK.
- Entropay: Entropay is a prepaid card which gives the feeling of prepaid VISA and Mastercard.
In the digital world, e-wallets have gained lots of popularity in recent times. The more popular and accepted e-wallets are:
- PayPal: It is the most well-known and trusted e-wallet across the globe. But unfortunately, many casinos do not have an option of PayPal for making online casino deposits.
- Neteller: Neteller is the most widely used method of payment on the internet, especially in the casinos. After its success in American casinos, it is moving swiftly to the British grounds.
- Skrill: The FSA regulates skrill making it presently the most secure payment option on the internet.
- EcoPayz: EcoPayz method and its prepaid debit card know as EcoCard is extremely popular in Canada and Europe. It facilitates money transfers in 45 different currencies.
- PayNearMe: For people who are afraid to use their cards online, this method is the best. PaynearMe operates an electronic cash transaction network that enables consumers to pay at local stores for businesses.
- Citadel: Citadel does not require you to give your credit or debit card details to the casino for making online casino deposits, it uses the instant transfer of funds. It’s a bit like a bank
Currently, cryptocurrencies have become so popular that the casinos have started accepting Bitcoin and Ethereum as a legit payment currency for making online casino deposits. Depositing in cryptocurrency can be quite fruitful because you can double the amount you deposited.
Online Casino Mobile Payment
Today we are not limited to any traditional payment methods. Anything and everything can be done via mobile phone. Here are the various methods of casino payment that can be done using mobile phones.
- Zimpler: Formerly known as ‘PugglePay’, Zimpler is becoming an accepted means of deposit in maximum casinos online.
- Boku: Boku doesn’t require the use of debit cards, credit cards or any e-wallet to transfer the funds using your phone.
- Payforit: It lets you deposit your phone bill and is available as an option in only a few casinos.
Online casinos accept a wide range of payment options to suit every player’s need. Ultimately, you don’t need a credit card or even a bank account to make a deposit.